The ‘freshest’ hiplife group 4×4 recently released their new single ‘Kpagam Kpagam’ which has gotten a good reception from their worldwide fans for the chorus especially.
Well guess what, 4×4’s label – Don Jeff Records is so generous that it’s giving out $1000 to the best bUUTy dancer who can dance well to the song – ‘Kpagam Kpagam’.
As we all know, 4×4 is all about ladies and they calling out all their female fans to join this competition and get the chance to dance in the music video of ‘Kpagam Kpagam’, hang out with them on a lunch date and also receive $1000.
Multiple award-winning music group 4×4 new single was produced by Killbeatz and is under the Don Jeff Records label. Below is the instructions to the competition.
– Download ‘Kpagam Kpagam’ here – https://www.hulkshare.com/4x4hulkshare/4×4-pkagam-pkam
– Use any device (mobile phone, tablet, video camera) to shoot a video of yourself dancing with the ‘Kpagam Kpagam’ song with all your best dance moves especially your bUUTy.
– Make sure you title your video ‘4×4 – Kpagam Kpagam (Dance video) competition’ in order to be considered.
– The 3 winners will be decided based on number of views and comments. Only one winner will be able to grab the $1000 from DON JEFF RECORDS.
– Competition is open to worldwide fans of 4×4
Source – Nii Atakora Mensah