57277488.295

A 6-year-old girl has been burnt to death after naively  soaking herself with kerosene near an open fire.

The little girl while playing around the house, poured kerosene on herself thinking it was water.

The kerosene, according to reports,  soaked her dress and set her ablaze  when she got closer to a naked fire.

The infant  attempted removing the nylon dress she was wearing but could not do so due to the magnitude of the fire.

The Somanya District Police Commander, ASP Isaac Otsin, told Starr News the Police have begun investigation into the incident.

Share Button

Post Your Comments >>

DISCLAIMER

The views expressed in comments published on GhanaFilla.net are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of GhanaFilla or its staff, nor do they represent the views of any entity affiliated with GhanaFilla. Comments are automatically posted; however, GhanaFilla reserves the right to take any comment down at any time. Please report any inapropriate or abusive comments to us so we can take them down.