Speaking as a conduit for the GhJoy.Net Team and as a write for GhanaFilla.Net and SpyGhana.Com, we would like to wish all our esteemed readers a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year in advance.
We would also like to thank the millions of you who have enjoyed our news, sports, music, what’s on and celebrity coverage over the past 12 months.
Always know that you all are the reason why we are here, we sleep with our eyes open so as to serve you with the very best.
And we look forward to making sure we continue to keep you up-to-date with what’s happening across our great nation and the world at large in 2015.
In the meantime, seeing as its Christmas, we will appreciate if you can in a nutshell feed us in on how you’re going to be spending your Christmas!
We know every family has its own Christmas traditions. While for some families, Christmas is about the arrival of Santa and lots of shiny new toys. For others, it’s about tuck in into a huge feast and then belching incessantly from the mouth and anus.
Some also make this time of year all about catching up with the friends and family they haven’t seen for months.
As for me, no steady plans for the daylight, I’ll have to wait for the sun to go down before i can get my lights up, but before that, i am heading straight to Dansoman to enjoy this small get together one of my friends invited me to along with some of my buddies.
Right after, that, i come home, write a thing or two and wait for the night for me to step out and go grab some asses lol.
Ha! Ha! Ha!, very funny.
Once again we say Merry Christmas!
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments