Nigerians are unique people with unusual habits. We are everywhere from United Kingdom to Saudi Arabia. (We no dey carry last!) However, we tend to stand out from other people wherever we go. We don’t need to wrap ourselves with our “green white green’ flag before people can identify us. People don’t need to ask, “Are you a Nigerian”; they just say “You are from Nigeria!”. Well, that is not a bad thing; in fact I love it when people instantly identify me as a citizen of Africa’s big apple.
Nigerians are very easy to stereotype. Here are 8 ways to spot a Nigerian abroad:
1. Our traditional attires are very unique
2. Nigerians are very loud
3. We are very flamboyant
4. Nigerians love Football
5. Our passports are green in colour
6. Pidgin English is our signature
7. Nigerians love Owanbe Parties
8. We are ‘selfie’ enthusiasts
Do you Agree?