2018 VGMA Gospel Artiste of the Year nominee Joyce Blessing shed tears this afternoon in a discussion on Accra based radio Onua FM.
The “I Swerve You” hitmaker who was addressing issues concerning her accident which occurred on 25th December last year could not come to a halt without tears flowing down her eyes.
Joyce poured her heart out on how sad she felt with the way some Ghanaians reacted to her accident news not taking into consideration the psychological trauma she was experiencing at that time.
She said the event organiser Kwasi Ernest who happens to be her former manager attacked her management Zylofon Media for a total refund of the money she was supposed to be paid with for her performance while she was receiving treatment at the hospital and even went ahead and channelled information that her accident was just a publicity stunt.
The gospel crooner said some people in the industry just want to tarnish her image because they have realised she has abruptly risen in her musical endeavors.
She added that she is not happy with the false fabrications people make about her which are intended to tarnish her image.
Joyce Blessing who was interviewed among other gospel singers including Emelia Arthur, Mawuena, and a few by Gifty Osei as part of commemorating the International Women’s Day advised that people do away with negativity and rather support their ministry.
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments