electric_shock_turned_schoolboy_into_living_magnet_claim-6-564x375

You may call him Nikolai Kryaglyachenko, or you may just call him Magneto.

Nikolai, 12, was walking home from school one day when he stopped to lean against a lamppost. Unfortunately for Nikolai, the lamppost had a faulty wire and the schoolboy was blasted across the street by a jolt of electricity.

“When I came round, I felt groggy, but managed to get home and told my mum what had happened. When I woke up the next day and got out of bed, I found some coins that had been lying on the mattress had stuck to my body. Then when I was having breakfast and dropped my spoon, it stuck to my chest,” Nikolai revealed.

“I can do things I couldn’t do before, but I don’t have a lot of control over it. Even when I do not want to do it, I still attract things. Once I even attracted a glass — it just moved towards me,” he said.

Check him out below!
electric_shock_turned_schoolboy_into_living_magnet_claim-4-564x375 electric_shock_turned_schoolboy_into_living_magnet_claim-5-564x375 electric_shock_turned_schoolboy_into_living_magnet_claim-6-564x375 electric_shock_turned_schoolboy_into_living_magnet_claim-7-564x375

Share Button

Related Post

Post Your Comments >>

DISCLAIMER

The views expressed in comments published on GhanaFilla.net are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of GhanaFilla or its staff, nor do they represent the views of any entity affiliated with GhanaFilla. Comments are automatically posted; however, GhanaFilla reserves the right to take any comment down at any time. Please report any inapropriate or abusive comments to us so we can take them down.