Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale has disclosed that he wanted to part ways with Bullhaus Entertainment before they even released their statement on Saturday, announcing that they no more working with him.
Shatta Wale in a voice note sent to Happy FM’s Showbiz Extra asserted that he planned to sack Bulldog because he failed to deliver as a good manager.
“I wrote a letter that I was going to put him out for people to know this is what I want to do. He Bulldog doesn’t work like a manager… But he went and wrote that he has stopped working with us. So they know I was going to give them the letter,” he said.
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments