Social media has been touching the Untouchable DJ Mensah and Sarkodie over their latest video which according to most women, is a disrespect to them
To these women, Dj Mensah using only light skinned ladies to play full concept of the video, forgetting his very own black beauties is a bit disappointing from his end
Others also believe the song “Say I Do” seems to be a love song and could come up with a beautiful traditional wedding concept to project the beauty of our culture, however, that wasnt the case.
Reaching DJ Mensah over this, he says there is nothing he can say for now but until then, the director which is Yaw Skyface is best to answer such questions.
Despite concerns for the video, its views keep growing each and every single day.
Sarkodie on “Say I Do” talks about him falling in love with this beautiful lady he met, and why he will marry her anytime soon
The concept alone is another reason why we think he should have featured a dark skinned woman to play a role in it.
You can watch from below and dont forget to leave your comments, on why Sarkodie and DJ Mensah will choose only light skinned women in their video
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments