Last year’s (2014) entertainment calendar was filled with sad moments as the Ghanaian music industry recorded sad issues in our music industry yet musicians worked tirelessly to wipe our sorrows away as they kept releasing songs that kept us on our feet. In 2014, most songs made waves in and across the African continent by various musicians Ladies and gentlemen […]
Post Tagged with: "2014 TOP TEN SONGS"
by GhJoy.Net / on January 1, 2015 at 2:11 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments