The culture of grill and barbecue is not foreign to Ghana and Africa. This culture has existed for decades and almost everyone, young and old alike, have stood by a roadside grill to buy their favorite ‘kebab’ (chichinga), guinea fowl, chicken and other varieties of grill. Indeed the love of grill has undoubtedly become an integral part of the Ghanaian […]
Post Tagged with: "27 august"
by GhJoy.Net / on July 4, 2017 at 7:49 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments