Prolific Ghanaian Reggae Singer, formerly known as “Da Governor” has rebranded to new name “Abban”. Coming with his new name change is his affiliation with Nima-based Irie Ites Studio’s Management. First official single he releases under the new Management is titled “Agoro”, an Akan word that translates into “play” (love play). The song is a locally brewed lovers’ rock song […]
Post Tagged with: "agoro"
by GhJoy.Net / on April 5, 2018 at 6:59 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments