Amid the controversies surrounding her song titled ‘Krom Aye De’, Ghanaian gospel musician, Pertual Didier has said there is nothing wrong for Akrobeto to use the phrase ‘Biegya’ in the song. ‘Biegya’ which can be translated as open fire—now has so many meanings of which sometimes dubbed as having a sexual encounter by a section of the Ghanaian community. However, […]
Post Tagged with: "Akwasi Boadi"
by Kofi Oppong Kyekyeku / on June 9, 2017 at 11:38 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments