For some years now, Ghanaian bloggers have been working with a great deal of effort to disseminate firsthand information to the general public offloading the burden on the traditional media. Most Ghanaians now depend on bloggers for pictures and videos from events, credible information and a lot more making the work reputable in this century. With the advent of many […]
Post Tagged with: "bloggers cafe"
by GhJoy.Net / on October 10, 2015 at 9:09 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments