Sunyani-based highlife artiste, Akwasi Amankwaa Apam, popularly known as Dada Thick has called on Brong Ahafo Gospel musicians to re-branding their image. He bewailed on how Brong Ahafo gospel musicians have denigrated themselves –and using other gospel musicians in other places as an idol by helping them selling their brands—whereby they care less about their own brand and its success.
Post Tagged with: "Brong Ahafo Gospel Musicians Needs Rebranding—Dada Thick"
by Kofi Oppong Kyekyeku / on December 15, 2015 at 11:38 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments