Musician cum Disc Jockey, Asumadu, on facebook today has communicated in words appreciating Okyeame Kwame for his verse on a song titled “Mepe No Saa” by Dadie Opanka. The song, which was composed by Armstrong Affum preaches about discrimination in marriages and says it doesn’t matter your tribe or religion, so far as we worship the same Almighty God you […]
Post Tagged with: "dadie opanka"
by GhJoy.Net / on June 20, 2016 at 9:30 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments