Five days more for Hiplife artiste, Kwaw Kese to appear in Kumasi High Court for the 3rd time, regarding his wee-smoking saga. Hours after MUSIGA and the Mad-Time Entertainment crew have released a press statement urging all Ghanaians not to make Statements That Will Be Prejudicial In Kwaw Kese’s Quest For Justice, the most influential Dancehall artiste at the moment, Shatta Wale […]
Post Tagged with: "desist"
by GhJoy.Net / on December 17, 2014 at 5:33 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments