Africa’s promising female vocalist and songwriter, eShun releases her new song titled Fakye, which is described as an “Afro Pop all-inspiring song articulating the need to forgive one another as humans. It speaks about why forgiveness is not only a good for the Forgiven but for the Forgiver as well.” “Fakye is a very personal true story of the pain […]
Post Tagged with: "fakye"
by GhJoy.Net / on November 21, 2016 at 6:57 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments