An economist, Dr John Gatsi, says the successes chalked by government in the issuance of Ghana’s first domestic dollar-denominated bond was due to what he termed as better incentives provided to investors. According to him, “the fact that the bond was denominated in the dollar was a very attractive strategy for investor.” Government last week raised a total of 94.6 […]
Post Tagged with: "Ghana Cedi"
by Kofi Oppong Kyekyeku / on October 17, 2016 at 11:38 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments