Ghana presidential jet caught fire yesterday at the Kotoka International Airport in the capital Accra. Reports say the Falcon 900, slowed down and caught fire while attempting to take off. A press statement issued by the Ghana Armed Forces and signed by the Director of Public Relations, Lieutenant Commander, Andy La-Anyane noted that “the fire was caused as a result of […]
Post Tagged with: "ghana presidential flight"
by GhJoy.Net / on March 4, 2015 at 7:04 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments