Former Ghanaian migrant, Mr. Kwadwo Kyeremeh has said he won’t advise anyone to travel to war-torn country-Libya. Expressing his ordeal to Suncity Radio’s Nana Kas, Mr. Kyeremeh stated that the journey is not worth it–if one has the money to embark on. According to him, he was influenced by a friend to travel to the North-African country. “I applied for […]
Post Tagged with: "I Won’t Advise Anyone To Travel To Libya – Ex-Migrant"
by Kofi Oppong Kyekyeku / on December 7, 2017 at 10:28 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments