Juliet Ibrahim Foundation (JIF) is presently representing Ghana at the fifth International Kidney Cancer Coalition Conference (IKCC) for organisations representing kidney cancer patients. The conference which is geared towards offering representatives from patient groups around the world the opportunity to share best practices, exchange experiences and work together to improve the lives of kidney cancer patients wherever they live, is […]
Post Tagged with: "ikcc 2015"
by GhJoy.Net / on April 18, 2015 at 2:56 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments