Jay Z accidentally “forgot” he owned music streaming service Tidal in court this week. The rapper, real name Sean Carter, was in court over the disputed copyright of song “Big Pimpin’”. Osama Fahmy claims Jay Z and Timberland, real name Tim Mosley, improperly licenced his deceased uncle’s composition “Khosara Khosara” for their 1991 hit. Taking to the stand, Jay Z […]
Post Tagged with: "Jay Z ‘forgot’ he owned music streaming service Tidal"
by Kofi Oppong Kyekyeku / on October 17, 2015 at 9:58 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments