Mohammed Ayeetey Okwabei the man behind the viral term “Kpa Kpa Kpa” is demanding an amount of GH¢50,000 from Hiplife artiste Guru and telecommunication company Glo in form of royalties for using his term “Kpa Kpa Kpa” for commercial purposes. Mohammed disclosed this in an exclusive interview on Neat FM’s “Entertainment Ghana”. According to him musicians and big companies […]
Post Tagged with: "kpa kpa kpa man to sue"
by GhJoy.Net / on January 28, 2015 at 6:45 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments