The Ghanaian dream of producing its first ever Olympic Gold Medallist at any level would have lingered on for decades, if not for the decision of a selfless teenage mother to keep a month old foetus that was a hindrance to her own rise to stardom and perhaps to freedom from poverty. Ghana’s first ever Olympic Gold Medallist, 17 year […]
Post Tagged with: "Martha Bissah:"
by Ghanafilla / on November 14, 2014 at 7:02 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments