Chief Executive Officer of Global Media Foundation, Mr. Godlove Raphael Ahenu Jnr has bemoaned at the increase rate of unsafe abortion in the country. He posited that Ghana was not able to achieve Millennium Development Goal 5—which was targeted at reducing maternal mortality simply because unsafe abortion has fueled maternal deaths in the country.
Post Tagged with: "Mr. Raphael Ahenu Jnr"
by Kofi Oppong Kyekyeku / on December 12, 2015 at 10:53 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments