Ghanaian Gospel singer/songwriter, Nhyira Betty has admitted that Ghanaian Gospel musicians are not spared from depression and other physiological issues. The ‘Barima Ena’ singer told Felix Adjei (Mr. Lattus) on J.life FM’s Entertaimnent Chart Show that depression is something that musicians are more likely to suffer—but Gospel musicians are motivated to move on because they are doing the work of […]
Post Tagged with: "Nhyira Betty"
by Kofi Oppong Kyekyeku / on December 5, 2015 at 9:14 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments