Ghanaian award-winning dancehall artiste, Livingstone Etse Satekla, popularly known as Stonebwoy is sad that no executive of the Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA) attended his mother’s funeral. According to the 2015 Black Entertainment Television (BET) Award winner, he expected to see some executive members of the union so he was disappointed that none of them showed up. Stonebwoy, who recently […]
Post Tagged with: "No MUSIGA Executive Attended My Mother’s Funeral – Stonebwoy"
by Kofi Oppong Kyekyeku / on October 18, 2015 at 2:05 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments