President of Democratic Youth Alliance, Charles Akwasi Asiedu has called on political activists, particularly communicators of all the political parties in the country to refrain from politics of insults—and campaign on issues. According to him, it would be a waste of time for NDC Communicators to attack people’s personality—whereby they can use such opportunities to convey the good works and […]
Post Tagged with: "Political Activists Urged To Refrain From Politics Of Insults"
by Kofi Oppong Kyekyeku / on December 7, 2015 at 9:10 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments