The court session for Kwasi Kyei Darkwah and Ewuraeffe Orleans Thompson’s rape case has once again been adjourned. According to today’s sitting, the state will continue with the prosecution of KKD’s rape offence, despite the fact that, the alleged victim, Effe had earlier on sent a letter to show discontinuity of the case. In other words, the state has gone […]
Post Tagged with: "rape case"
by GhJoy.Net / on January 22, 2015 at 2:09 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments