Ghana’s fastest rising rapper, Nuru has set the tone a dance anthem with the release of ‘Waa’, which means ‘Dance’. Produced by multiple award-winning music producer, Mix Masta Garzy, ‘Waa’ represents some brand new dance moves to compliment the groove the instrumental brings forth. The song was mixed by Possigee at MoB Studios, Ghana. In this song, Nuru throws out […]
Post Tagged with: "waa"
by GhJoy.Net / on February 20, 2017 at 11:41 am /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments