A senior Law lecturer at the Faculty of Law of the University of Ghana, Kissi Agyabeng has said extraneous news events surrounding the ‘KKD rape saga’ will not have any impact on the outcome of the case in Court. The managing partner at Cromwell Gray LLP told Kweku Obeng Adjei on Starr FM’s Morning Zoo programme Saturday January 3, 2015 […]
Post Tagged with: "wont affect court"
by GhJoy.Net / on January 3, 2015 at 5:15 pm /
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments