Arguably the most controversial Ghanaian at the moment, David Oscar isn’t ready to stop airing his blunt opinion.
The Actor/Comedian who is currently on set with Jocelyn Dumas has taken to Twitter to talk about Van Vicker’s famous tears at the just ended Dumsor Must Stop Vigil.
David Oscar initially subbed Van by tweeting, “Ghanaians play too much. This guy is an actor and part of his job includes crying on demand,” suggesting that Van’s tears were merely a means to get into the headlines.
A few minutes after sending out the first tweet, David Oscar decided to speak directly to Van Vicker. He tweeted directly at Van, sarcastically encouraging him to sell some tears on online bidding platform, Ebay.
David also congratulated Van on successfully getting the whole of Ghana talking.
Do you think Ghanaian celebrities pretend just to get into the news? Let’s get interactive.
Source: Emmanuel Oscar Ugoh
Related articles across the web
Subscribe by Email
Sign up to receive our newsletter on your email.
Like us on Facebook
- I Tried To Get Back At My EX- BoyFriend For Breaking My Heart But........ 261 comments
- My boyfriend left me for another woman – How Can I get him Back 159 comments
- TB Joshua: I will have averted Mills death if..... 23 comments
- I’m In Love With Bomaye: Lovely Evicted 10 comments
- (Exclusive) P Square Ft Rick Ross Beautiful-Onyinye Remix 5 comments
- Rumours:No One Should Visit Any Social Network Tomorrow -T.B Joshua 5 comments